"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." -Mark Twain
Friday, April 16, 2010
Until September...
I"M DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! ... That is, until September. Today I took my last 2 finals and wrote my last paper. So now all I have left is a few field trips, a week full of end-of-semester events, and then a 30 hour trip home. Amazing how time flies, isn't it? I was just reviewing my first blog posts, and I wrote something like "I'm glad I still have 4 whole months left!" Oh how the time flew by. I only have one more Sabbath here, and rather than mope about it, I'm going to go have the time of my life, make the most of it, and come home ready for whatever life throws at me next. I love you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Jeremy for sharing your experience.
ReplyDelete