"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." -Mark Twain

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To Shave or to Not... THAT's my question




10 days ago, the men of the BYU Jerusalem Center signed the Mustache Militia Agreement. The terms? None of us shaved our mustaches for 10 days. The time has come, and now I have the option of shaving it. Now, here's the thing... I don't particularly enjoy this hairy thing on my upper lip, but I acknowledge that I will never again have the desire, let alone the opportunity, to grow it out. SO... my question posed to you all... do I shave it, or do I see how big and disgusting I can grow it? Comment and vote. The votes will be counted in roughly 24 hours... Thursday morning (in Jerusalem time).

Let your voice be heard!!!

1 comment: